How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
For our newsletters, you can unsubscribe and resubscribe via our current emails, in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, at the bottom of each newsletter by clicking on ‘Manage your subscription’. By sending us an email to us, to info [AT]MagneticSoles.com, you will be opted out permanently without an option to resubscribe, at the same email address. Please note that due to email production schedules, you may receive any emails already in production.
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We also collect information about those who you refer to us, and/or your gift recipients so that we can fulfill the request for a referral and /or a gift purchase. The information we collect about your referrals and/or gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• Like many web sites, we may use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our web sites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, refer a friend, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the web site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• You may at any time opt-out regarding receiving our email newsletters.
• If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Dianne Knight. It also does not include web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Dianne Knight, 412 Roncesvalles Avenue, Suite 157, Toronto, Ontario M6R 2N2, Canada