Feel the Benefits of our Magnetic Soles
Set-Up, Care & Important Safety Cautions
1. Remove contents from box and check for any damage such as scratches, punctures or gouges. If the magnetic wellness product is damaged in any way, do not use.
2. Magnetic Soles Trimming: Using a pair of scissors, you may make an optional paper template of the shoe you wish to fit before you trim your insole down to the pre-marked guidelines. Be careful not to cut into the magnetic reservoir which would damage the structure of the magnets. Allow it to curl up the inside of your shoe.
3. You might want to cut larger than you think and keep going down half a size at a time until you have a fit, trimming both the tops and the bottoms equally.
- Place the insole into your shoe, either on top or underneath your existing insole. Our insole can be inserted with the logo either up or down.
- Your Magnetic Soles are now ready for use.
1. Dry Magnetic Soles Wellness Products with towel after use.
2. Surface clean using a damp cloth with baking soda or a mild detergent or hand wash using warm water with baking soda or a mild detergent.
3. Do not place in direct contact with watches, CDs, audio/video tapes, debit/credit cards, portable electronic equipment, etc.
4. Do not place in direct sunlight or expose Magnetic Siles Wellness Products to an excess of 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
Important Safety Cautions
Caution: Insole has over 1000 Gauss magnetic strength.
1. Magnetic Soles Wellness Products are not suitable for everyone, unless under the care of your physician. To reduce the risk of injury, consult your doctor before using Magnetic Soles. The Magnetic Soles herein are in no way intended as a substitute for medical counselling. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) or by Health Canada. This product is not designed or intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
2. WARNING! If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or equipment that could be affected by magnets, do not use this product unless under the care of your physician.
3. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone with a health problem or electronic implanted device should consult a physician before use.
4. If you suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure or any other disease or condition, consult your physician before using Magnetic Soles.
5. If for any reason during the first 15 days you are not 100% satisfied with your Magnetic Soles we will refund 100% of your purchase price to you. Returned insoles must be in like new condition and in original packaging. Insoles that are trimmed or have wear and tear will not be refunded. Please visit our page with the Money Back Guarantee.
6. Not all people who use this product achieve the same results.
Click on the right for Set-Up, Care and Important Safety Cautions 1 page pdf.
Click on the right for Individual Telephone Consultation 1 page pdf.
Click on the right for Magnetic Soles Journal
1 page pdf.