Feel the Benefits of our Magnetic Soles
Our Magnetic Soles for Groups are for larger orders. If any group member is living with a medical condition, a requirement is that each of these group members is working with a primary care physician.
The licensed five primary care physicians are Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs), Doctors of Osteopathy (DOs), Medical Doctors (MDs), Naturopathic Doctors (NDs) and Doctors of Dental Surgery (DDSs).
We are serving those living with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Cerebral Palsy and any Neurological Condition, Diabetes, Diabetic Neuropathy, Electrohypersensitivity (EHS), Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Glaucoma, Leg Vein Inflammation, Lyme's Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Sinus Issues and Varicose Veins.
"Neurologic diseases are disorders of the brain, spinal cord and nerves throughout your body. Together they control all the workings of the body. When something goes wrong with a part of your nervous system, you can have trouble moving, speaking, swallowing, breathing or learning. You can also have problems with your memory, senses or mood."
"There are more than 600 neurologic diseases.
Major types include:
- Diseases caused by faulty genes, such as Huntington's Disease and Muscular Dystrophy
- Problems with the way the nervous system develops, such as Spinal Bifida
- Degenerative diseases, where nerve cells are damaged or die, such as Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Disease
- Diseases of the blood vessels that supply the brain, such as Stroke
- Injuries to the spinal cord and brain
- Seizure disorders such as Epilepsy
- Cancers such as Brain Tumors
- Infections, such as Meningitis."
We ask that you have a group order coordinator collect distributional information for each participant and remit the funds as one disbursement. When placing the group order, please specify the name and mailing address of your chosen primary care physician who is to receive the shipment of the Magnetic Soles for the group.
Your group's primary care physician(s) will be served by our medical team to further educate, in order to provide the best possible care to each individual group member.